|Castings - Looking for ...
|Bay Area Local Extras Casting Call for Season 2 of HBO's LOOKING
Needs will be updated frequently as we prep each episode, check back often!
Beau Bonneau Casting is casting Bay Area local Extras for LOOKING, an HBO dramedy series revolving around the lives of 3 gay friends living in San Francisco. They will shoot 9/2-11/20 (mostly in SF) on a Tues Sat schedule to start. There is a constant need for Men & Women in their 20s-30s to portray Hipsters, Techies, LGBT Community, Bar Goers, etc. and we are still seeking submissions even if not listed below. We are IMMEDIATELY SEEKING THE FOLLOWING TYPES:
* 9/3 Canoeing/Kayaking experienced Guerneville/Santa Rosa Area Local Men 18-50s for Russian River scene. River is fairly shallow, but canoers must be pre-determined. Must have experience & be a good swimmer for filming & safety purposes. No beginners. Additional $14 for water work.
* Young Gay Beach Goers Wed 9/3 in Guerneville (approx 6AM-6PM) & Tues 9/9 Oakland Night Party (approx 5PM-5AM) 2DAY Shoot for scene continuity. Mostly shirtless willing Non Union Men, all ethnicities, 20s-early 30s to portray gay beach goers in swim trunks & some Nude-Willing.
* Bear Beach Goers Thurs 9/4 in Guerneville (approx 10AM-10PM) & Tues 9/9 Oakland Night Party (approx 5PM-5AM) 2DAY Shoot for scene continuity. Non Union Men, all ethnicities, 20 60, various sizes, with facial hair, body hair to portray Bear types, cubs, chubs, otters, etc. at a Bear beach hangout in swim trunks. Some should be shirtless willing and some Nude Willing
** Experienced Swimmers 9/3, 9/4 A few Russian River swimmers needed each day. River is fairly shallow/mild but swimmers must be pre-determined & experience must be qualified. Seeking lifeguards (former/current), competitive & regular swimmers, water sport enthusiasts (water polo, surfers, etc). Additional $14 for water work.
** Production is providing transportation from SF to Guerneville (2 hrs North of SF) and back 9/3, 9/4; shuttle up in the morning and back in evening. No parking avail at shoot location, but free parking will be avail in SF. Estimated shoot hours for 9/3 & 9/4 include travel time.
* LGBT Forest Party - NIGHT SHOOT Tues 9/9 in Oakland (approx 5PM-5AM) people will be partying & dancing. Additional Young Men, Women to portray Lesbians, butch types & Transgender Men and Women 20s-40s, Bear types 20-60, and some Nude Willing men; Real Couples encouraged.
* Featured * Young, Butch Lesbian Type Thurs 9/11 Union or Non Union, approx mid 20s woman who can pull off a butch/androgynous look to portray the lesbian friend of cast member. May be recognizable & will be in close proximity to lead actors, but has no speaking lines. Will be photo selected by Director. May work 8 hrs or less, early afternoon to evening.
* Featured * Pupusa Cart Lady Thurs 9/11 Union or Non Union Hispanic woman late 30s 70s with a real, lived-in, interesting face to portray Mission resident selling Pupusas (Salvadoran stuffed corn tortillas). May be recognizable & in close proximity to cast members, but has no speaking lines and will be photo selected by Director. May work 8 hrs or less, early afternoon to evening
Hours/Rates: Shoots typically last up to 12hrs. You must be avail without conflict within approximated time frame. Exact start unknown until evening before. Non Union extras are paid the SF Min Wage $10.74/hr, which is $85.92 for 8hrs or less (minimum payment), with overtime at time & ½ half & double time after 12 hrs. If cast to be Nude, rate is $250/8hrs plus overtime. Unless working only a partial day, lunch is provided with free snacks & beverages avail throughout the day.
Employment Requirements: Production uses a payroll company and Extras must have government approved ID to present on set for I-9 paperwork or you cannot work. U.S. Citizens must have current U.S. Passport OR 2 pieces: a valid Drivers License with either your Social Security Card or Birth Certificate. Non U.S. Citizens must have Permanent Resident/Green Card or Work Authorization from Dept. Of Homeland Security. Payment is typically received within 10-15 business days.
HOW TO SUBMIT: email the following to LookingExtras@gmail.com
*Subject line: your availability: 2day 9/3 & 9/9, 2day 9/4 & 9/9, 9/9 only, 9/11 Name, Approx Age, Cell
* City you live in, Height, Weight, Union Status (Non Union or SAG-AFTRA#)
* Experienced Swimming history if applicable
* Canoeing/Kayaking experience if applicable
* Shirtless Willing or Nude Willing?
* 2 New Color Snapshots, chest up facing camera smiling & standing. No hats or sunglasses.
*Tattoos - if visible based on what youre willing to wear or not wear, attach photo(s) & describe
Please forward this notice to SF Bay Area local friends or family you think may be interested!
Beau Bonneau Casting
|Commercials, Industrials and Print Work!
We are currently casting for Commercials Industrials and Print
work. You do not need to leave your availability for these projects.
We only call those people who have been selected to audition.
Note: We also send out e-mails regarding castings and projects using Casting Networks aka sfcasting.com
Please make sure you keep your e-mail address updated in your personal profile
**Please do not call our main office number for information. We try to
keep this number open to only our clients who hire us for a casting. Thank You!