|Castings - Looking for ...
|Bay Area Locals 18-50s for Paid Extra Work on "Steve Jobs" Feature Film, Shooting Jan-April 2015!
Seeking Bay Area Locals With Flexible Schedules!
Beau Bonneau Casting is seeking SF Bay Area locals for paid Extra Work on a Steve Jobs feature directed by Danny Boyle, Starring Michael Fassbender. We are casting for 1998 scenes shooting 3/23 – 4/8 and Background will portray repeating Core Roles: Engineers, Launch/Marketing Team, Technicians and 1 day Audience, Press/News Crew types, etc., with a paid wardrobe fitting required. Production’s strongest need is for Men, 20s-early 30s, with flexible schedules. For 1998, hair lengths and styles can vary, however no ultra modern haircuts, shaved sides or ombres. All background will be photo approved by Production.
**IMMEDIATELY SEEKING BAY AREA LOCAL EXTRAS FOR SF/ALAMEDA SHOOTS**:
* 1998 Core 3/23-4/8 (SF & Alameda) – Strongest emphasis is on Union & Non Union Men & Women in their 20s - early 30s, but we are also seeking late 20s to late 40s. You must be completely avail ALL DATES LISTED (no time conflicts) With Reliable Transportation to work up to 10 days (12-14hr shoots) for continuity or Do Not Submit. *Alameda location very difficult to get to without a car! Starts in SF, 4 OVERNIGHT shoots in a row M 3/23 NIGHT 9PM-7AM, T 3/24 5PM to 7AM, W 3/25 9PM to 7AM, Thurs 3/26 10PM-10AM, Sun 3/29 approx 4AM to Evening in SF, then Alameda days, approx 6AM to evening shoots for the rest, starting M 3/30 W 4/1, Th 4/2, T 4/7 & W 4/8. Approximate but realistic shoot hours noted. Fittings 1 weekday 3/12-3/19 in SF.
*1998 1 Day Sun 3/29 (SF) – Non Union Launch Attendees, Event Staff, Press/News Crew types. Must be avail all day Sun 3/29 from approx 4AM or slightly later to evening for very every morning start and 12-14 hr shoot in SF. Seeking Non Union Men & Women 20s-50s. *Fittings weekdays 3/12-3/19 in SF.
Hours/Rates: Film shoots are long, 12-14 hrs, often starting early very early morning lasting through evening. Exact start times unknown until evening before. Non Union Extras are paid min. wage for the city they shoot in. SF - min payment of $88.40 for 8hrs, with overtime at time & ½, double time after 12hrs based on SF min wage $11.05/hr. Alameda – min payment $72 for 8hrs, with overtime at time & ½, double time after 12hrs based on CA state min wage $9/hr. Fittings are in SF and paid at ¼ your 8hr rate, $22.10. SAG-AFTRA members get Union background scale. You MUST have your own transportation. Parking & lunch provided daily with free snacks & drinks avail throughout. Prod. uses a payroll company which mails payment within about 15 business days.
Employment Requirements: Valid Government approved ID must be presented at fitting for I-9 paperwork or you cannot be employed. U.S. Citizens can use a current U.S. Passport alone or must have two forms of ID: a valid Drivers License or State Photo ID with either a Social Security Card or Birth Certificate. Non Citizens must have a Green Card, Permanent Resident Card or Work Authorization from the Dept. of Homeland Security.
HOW TO SUBMIT: email the following to JobsBBCExtras@gmail.com:
* Subject line: role submitting for Core 98, 1Day 3/29, Name, Union Status (Non Union or SAG-AFTRA#), Approx Age, City you live in, Cell
* Do you own a car? Yes or No
* Height, Weight & Clothing Sizes/Measurements, Shoe Size
* Attach 2 NEW color snapshots, chest up smiling & standing, both facing camera with dry, natural (product free) hair, down if long. We must see your current look. No hats/sunglasses.
*If Union and we have not cast you for Union work before, attach photo of SAG-AFTRA card or other proof of Union membership.
Seeking Bay Area locals only. Submitting does not guarantee employment and no phone inquiries will be accepted. BBC staff will contact you if we might be able to cast you. Thank you,
Beau Bonneau Casting
|Frameline 39 Festival Trailer
LGBT Film Festival Trailer
Extras needed for LGBT Festival Trailer
USAGE/ TERM: Theatrical, TV, & Internet. Perpetuity. (Trailer will run in local theatres, on the internet, and before every program at the festival. These trailers often become legendary and get shown at other festivals)
No compensation, but lots of love and gratitude.
PLACE OF PERFORMANCE: Castro (Exact Location to be Disclosed)
DATE OF PERFORMANCE: Monday, March 9th (8:00am- 1:00pm)
HOURS ON SET: 5
All ages, genders, races, sizes, appearances, and styles welcome. Participants will need to be willing to dress in green and need to provide their own costumes and make-up.
“BEARS AND LEATHER DYKES”
DATE OF PERFORMANCE: Sunday, March 8th (3:00pm- 5:30pm)
HOURS ON SET: 2
All ages, genders, races, sizes, appearances, and styles welcome. Participants will need to bring their own costumes and it needs to be appropriate to the identified “type.”
If you are interested and avail for either performance please email email@example.com
|Commercials, Industrials and Print Work!
We are currently casting for Commercials Industrials and Print
work. You do not need to leave your availability for these projects.
We only call those people who have been selected to audition.
Note: We also send out e-mails regarding castings and projects using Casting Networks aka sfcasting.com
Please make sure you keep your e-mail address updated in your personal profile
**Please do not call our main office number for information. We try to
keep this number open to only our clients who hire us for a casting. Thank You!