|Castings - Looking for ...
|LS Languages Print AD
Immediately seeking Bay Area Middle Eastern men 19-22 years old to portray students.
We are currently seeking Bay Area Middle Eastern Men 19-22 years old for an LS Languages Print Ad.
Must be avail for a quick Audition on Monday, October 6th as well as the majority of the shoot dates October 8, 9, 10, 11 & 12 (will shoot one day only, up to 10 hours). Most of the shoot days will be in SF. If selected for the shoot you will be paid $750. If selected for the Santa Cruz shoot you will be paid an additional $100 for gas. Must have your own transportation. If you are avail for audition and shoot please submit a.s.a.p. to firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject line: LS Languages, first and last name with age range.
3. 2 brand new current digital photos. 1 shoulders up looking at camera, 1 full standing view. (no hats, nor sunglasses).
We will be sending photos to our client for approval and will call you if you are selected to come in to the audition.
Beau Bonnneau Casting
|Bay Area Local Extras Casting Call for Season 2 of HBO's LOOKING
Needs will be updated frequently as we prep each episode, check back often!
We are casting Bay Area local Extras 18yrs & over for LOOKING, an HBO dramedy revolving around the lives of 3 gay friends living in San Francisco, shooting Monday-Friday through 11/20 mostly in SF. There is a constant need for Men & Women in their 20s-30s to portray Hipsters, Techies, LGBTQ Community, Bar Goers, etc., & Hispanic Adults 18+ for Mission neighborhood scenes. Friends & Real Couples encouraged. We are still seeking general avail submissions even if role type not listed below. WE ARE IMMEDIATELY SEEKING THE FOLLOWING TYPES:
* SF Mission & Park Goers Tues 9/30 (approx time frame 6AM-7PM) 10-12 hour day likely! Mission neighborhood types needed, mostly 18-40s Hipsters & Hispanic street peds/store customers to become park goers hanging out, sunbathing, etc. Need a few Shirtless willing Men to wear swim trunks, shorts or speedos to portray "Gay Beach" Sunbathers & a few people with Bicycles & Frisbees. May also ask people to bring park going items i.e. blankets, towels, books, coolers, etc. Note 9/30 in subject line.
** Hispanic Men & Women 18 & Over with & without Cars 10/6, 10/7, 10/8 - Mon 10/6 and Tues 10/7 shoot in San Leandro & Wed 10/8 in SF (to look like San Leandro). Hispanic appearing Men & Women will portray San Leandro Neighborhood Residents, Store & Taqueria Customers and a few Men with Mechanic experience for small garage scene with speaking actors. Emphasis on Men appearing to be construction worker & auto repair types overall. East Bay locals a plus for San Leandro filming, but open to people who have cars for reliable transportation. Shoot schedule is still TBD, so we are seeking avail for 10/2,10/3 also in case it changes.
Hours/Rates: Shoots typically last 12hrs starting early, i.e. 6AM., but exact start time is unknown until evening before. Non Union extras are paid SF Min Wage ($10.74/hr) with a minimum payment of $85.92 for 8hrs or less, plus overtime at time & ½ half & double time after 12 hrs. Union members get scale. Addtnl $37.50 if cast with Car, $12 for bikes. Free parking is provided, as is lunch unless working a short day, with free snacks/beverages avail throughout.
Employment Requirements: Production uses a payroll company and Extras must have government approved ID to present on set for I-9 paperwork or you cannot work. U.S. Citizens must have current U.S. Passport OR 2 pieces: a valid Drivers License with either your Social Security Card or Birth Certificate. Non U.S. Citizens must have Permanent Resident/Green Card or Work Authorization from Dept. Of Homeland Security. Payment is typically received within 10-15 business days.
HOW TO SUBMIT: email the following to LookingExtras@gmail.com
* Subject line: Avail Date(s) 9/30 (OR if submitting for San Leandro shoots, list Avail Date(s) 10/2-10/8), Name, Approx Age, City you live in, Cell #
* Height, Weight,
* Attach Color Snapshot(s), chest up smiling/standing. No hats or sunglasses
* Men: Shirtless Willing in Bathing Suit/Shorts for park 9/30? Yes or No
* If submitting with friend/partner, include Name, Approx Age, Cell, Email & Photo
* Cars & Bikes - Note Car Year, Color, Make & Model or Bicycle info if you have one
** Future submissions, list individual all day M-F Avail Date(s) thru 10/19, Name, Approx Age, City you live in, Cell # in the subject line
Please forward this notice to SF Bay Area local friends or family you think may be interested! If not initially contacted, you may be considered for later shoots, but we suggest you submit again with updated availability for future scenes.
Beau Bonneau Casting
|Commercials, Industrials and Print Work!
We are currently casting for Commercials Industrials and Print
work. You do not need to leave your availability for these projects.
We only call those people who have been selected to audition.
Note: We also send out e-mails regarding castings and projects using Casting Networks aka sfcasting.com
Please make sure you keep your e-mail address updated in your personal profile
**Please do not call our main office number for information. We try to
keep this number open to only our clients who hire us for a casting. Thank You!