|Castings - Looking for ...
Middle Eastern Men and women 20-50 needed for this Friday 8/29.
We are currently seeking Bay Area Middle Eastern Men and Women 20-50 to portray audience members for an Arabic game show for a documentary.
The shoot day is this Friday 8/29 in the San Francisco Bay area. Start time is unknown until the evening before. You must be available all day from early morning (i.e. 6AM/7 AM ) to evening for up to a 10 hr shoot. The pay is $250.
You must be available this Friday 8/29 in order to submit. If you would like to be considered, please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
* Subject line: Documentary, Approximate Age
* Cell # and alternate number if you have one
* Height, Weight, Clothing Sizes
* Attach 2 new color snapshots (1 full-standing view & 1 close-up) from camera phone or digital camera facing camera (no hats or sunglasses).
Your photos will be reviewed and Beau Bonneau Casting will contact you if chosen for the Shoot.
Beau Bonneau Casting
|Bay Area Local Extras Casting Call for Season 2 of HBO's LOOKING
Needs will be updated frequently as we prep each episode, check back often!
Beau Bonneau Casting is casting SF Bay Area locals for Paid Extra Work on Season 2 of "Looking", an HBO dramedy revolving around the lives of 3 gay friends living in SF. They’ll shoot 9/3-11/20 on a Tues–Sat schedule to start. There is a constant need for men & women in their 20s-30s to portray Hipsters, LGBT community, Bar Goers, etc.; even if not mentioned below, we are still accepting submissions. Friends & Real Couples encouraged. IMMEDIATELY SEEKING THE FOLLOWING:
* Young Gay Beach Goers Wed 9/3 in Guerneville (approx 6AM-6PM) & Tues 9/9 Oakland Night Party (approx 5PM-5AM) – 2DAY Shoot for scene continuity. Mostly shirtless willing Non Union Men 20s-early 30s to portray gay beach goers in swim trunks & some Nude-Willing
* “Bear” Beach Goers Thurs 9/4 in Guerneville (approx 10AM-10PM) & Tues 9/9 Oakland Night Party (approx 5PM-5AM) – 2DAY Shoot for scene continuity. Non Union men 20–60, various sizes, with facial hair, body hair to portray Bear types, cubs, chubs, otters, etc. at Bear beach hangout in swim trunks. Some should be shirtless willing and some Nude Willing
** Lifeguard Certified Men 9/3, 9/4: a few are needed each day to be wading or floating in the water! Russian River depth is approx 2 feet. Men working in/on water must be determined ahead of time and lifeguard certification is required. Men without certification will remain on the beach.
** Production is providing transportation from SF to Guerneville (2 hrs North of SF) and back 9/3 and 9/4; no parking avail at shoot location. 1 shuttle will go up in the morning and 1 back in evening.
* LGBT Forest Party - NIGHT SHOOT Tues 9/9 in Oakland (approx 5PM-5AM) people will be partying & dancing. Additional Young Men, Women to portray Lesbians, butch types, Transgender Men & Women 20s-40s & Bear types 20-60. Real Couples encouraged, especially Nude Willing men.
* Featured * Pupusa Cart Lady Thurs 9/11 – Hispanic woman late 30s-60s to portray Mission resident selling Salvadorian stuffed corn tortilla dish on the street. She will work in close proximity to speaking cast members and may be recognizable, but has no lines. Will be photo selected by the Director.
* Featured * Richie’s Young Butch Lesbian Friend Thurs 9/11 – Mid 20s woman who can portray a young butch lesbian. Will appear to be friend of cast member on the street as they run into other friends. She will work in close proximity to speaking cast members and may be recognizable, but has no lines. Will be photo selected by the Director.
Hours/Rates: Shoots typically last 12hrs. You must be avail without conflict within approximated time frames provided; exact start unknown until evening before. Non Union extras are paid SF Min Wage of $10.74/hr, which equals $85.92 for up to 8hrs, with overtime at time & ˝ half & double time after 12 hrs. If cast to be Nude, rate is $250/8hrs plus overtime. Meal provided, with free snacks & beverages.
Employment Requirements: This is a paid job and Production uses a payroll company. Extras must have government approved ID to present on set for I-9 paperwork or you can&39;t be employed. U.S. Citizens must have current U.S. Passport OR 2 pieces: a valid Drivers License with either your Social Security Card or Birth Certificate. Non U.S. Citizens must have Permanent Resident or Green Card or Work Authorization from Department Of Homeland Security.
HOW TO SUBMIT: email the following to LookingExtras@gmail.com
*Subject line: your availability: 2day 9/3 & 9/9, 2day 9/4 & 9/9, 9/9 or 9/11 Name, Approx Age, Cell
* City you live in, Height, Weight, Union Status (Non Union or SAG-AFTRA#)
* Lifeguard Certification - if you have it or are willing to get it, let us know!!
* Shirtless Willing or Nude Willing? (beach/party scenes only)
* 2 New Color Snapshots, chest up facing camera smiling & standing. No hats or sunglasses.
*Tattoos - if visible based on what you’re willing to wear or not wear, attach photo(s) & describe
Please forward this notice to SF Bay Area local friends or family you think may be interested! We are not accepting
Beau Bonneau Casting
|Commercials, Industrials and Print Work!
We are currently casting for Commercials Industrials and Print
work. You do not need to leave your availability for these projects.
We only call those people who have been selected to audition.
Note: We also send out e-mails regarding castings and projects using Casting Networks aka sfcasting.com
Please make sure you keep your e-mail address updated in your personal profile
**Please do not call our main office number for information. We try to
keep this number open to only our clients who hire us for a casting. Thank You!